Friday, July 27, 2012

Live strong!

HE told me to stay strong,

HE told me not to cry when he leave
He told me to be more independence 
HE told me to join my friend
HE told me not to be alone...

Everything about HIM...
HE become the important part in my life
HE treat me well than himself
HE dote me like a baby
HE do everything for me

HE become my teacher
HE teach me everything 
HE teach me how to communicate with people in this world
HE told me there are many type of person in this world
HE worry about me



To HIM

I love HIM
I need HIM so seriously
I will learn to be more independence
I will learn well in communicate with the people in this world
I will not alone
I will not make HIM worry about me
I will protect myself


Thank you everything you did to me..
I'm shy..some word really cant say  in front of you
make you feel I change
make you sad
make you worry
But Im sorry
ILY <3


0 comments: