Thursday, October 15, 2009

fall sick leT.T

long time din't updated my blog lo...actually nothing can write also,because every day doing the same thing...bored!haiz...i sick le...sore throat ,fever,cough,flu....suffering now...This few day the weather very bad..morning hot til like oven then afternoon rain so big...many people fall sick because of this reason.include me lor..^^Ohya..final exam is around the corner already...all my fried so stress..make me stress a bit also.a bit only la..For those who look down us,i will proof to you ,i'm not the bad and the loser!!maybe i not as clever as you..but i will try my best to win you...I WILL!!!>.< 25/10/2009 start exam till 11/10/2009(if i no make wrong la)whatever la..want to study lor...win them win them!!hehe^^
bye all...good night and take care..

0 comments: