Thursday, December 30, 2010

Our family gathering Kl trip

I just back from kl last night..have a lot of fun there with my family members..We knew that this is the first trip for me and mayb a last trip for all of us...so we kinda appreciate the time we pass through together...I miss the trip so much...really..=( our MR. Lao Ji Hui not came back with us ...HE going to take the january intake...so he stay at there to wait till the course reopen..all of us feel so sad ...the last night at summit hotel,we led on the bed and gossip ...miss the time...My tears drop..my heart really she bu de...i know all of our family members sure have the same feeling as me...our friendship~the true friendship..no one will call me just for asked me to go hot hot eat anymore~no chance to let you fetch me and be my driver anymore..no chance to quarrel with you~OMG !i miss the time so much!!!!we gonna to leave each other soon...going to leave miss carol also!!the one always be with me go through my sadness,happiness ,and always support me since i was standard four ~7++ years!!haiyo~all talking sadness thing...well...i hope all my family and friend will have a happy and healthy life in 2011 !!!happy new year!!!^^

0 comments: