Monday, September 19, 2011

Semester 2 in foundation !!

 Back to Kampar again for the new semester ~Semester 2 now =) really hope everything going smooth for this semester..Ohya~I received my semester 1 final exam result,god bless me~I passed In this semester,that mean I not going to retake those 5 subject anymore!!haha!!I pass! I pass!!that so surprised~I tot my math won't pass in this final ,but.....hehe.....mummy gave me rm 300 for  reward..happy sia!thankiu^^

 Semester 2 .....a lot of friends already not same class with me...that means I going to meet new friends...is it good or bad??depend on yourself ba~!I just hope that I will meet someone with the true heart~won't lie between us..can I??Hmmm...good luck for those  who I know in this semester^^ Jia you~!

                                          The timetable for this semester~not bad ,right?^^

0 comments: