Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Happy Birthday to Esther!!Sweet 18=)

Well...the time now is already 1.13a.m ~MIDNIGHT! And I just came back from outside for the celebration for my friend Esther 18 years old birthday....I get to know this cute girl through my friend Jane~They came from same hometown-butterworth..(I dono I spell it correct or not)XD ...The first impression I get from this girl is pretty,cute,and also simple...we always chit-chat ,gossip here and gossip there...kinda happy and relax when together with them..just this girl facing some love trouble and don know how to settle it down ~I have the experience before too~so I might the one who really know about what her feeling now~Many of her friend keep advised her to put down the worst relationship,just like the time my friends advised me~She can't do it as she don know how to live without him~she not even dare to think about break up or stop the relationship~because falling to deep,so it's hard to pull yourselves out from it...Jane even ask me to advised her too~But as I said,No one can help you,you the only one to help yourselves~I just can share my experience to you if you really want to releases yourselves in that relationship~I know you will wake up one day~forcing you to forget now also not the better way to you....Gambateh ,my dear friend~!Quite heart pain when seeing you getting hurt bcs of  him~=( 

     Lastly,I want to make a wish for you also,I really hope that you will get your Mr.right that really love you and care about you soon soon....Happy Birthday again~muacksss ****





The photo will be upload soon~Be patience ya^^

0 comments: