Monday, October 31, 2011

Say goodbye to October and say Hi to November XD



Time flies without notice....Today is the last day of October 2011...too fast too fast too fast~!!!review back what have I done in this months...Haha...Just realize that I went to travel every single weekend~Cameron Highland,Ipoh ,KL,and clubbing too>.< My money just  fly away ~!Promise myself not to spend too much in this coming month....I think bread will become my best partner start from today...T.T *Pity Pity*


    November is coming ~Going to super duper busy in this month...I have to sit for my mid-term test and lots of assignment and presentation in this busy november~Ops...can't really dare to imaging how much stress will come to me....Hate It  la ....But as a student,I know this is the process I need to go through until the day I graduated! Hmm....what??? I still need to experience this kind of life 3 and half years if no resist or retake in my examination la......What the Hell!!!sob!T.T
  Well...Going to sit for my Micro & Marco mid-term test tomorrow and then follow by effective communication skill,management and the last test is socialization on this friday..I know I should do my revision now but I really don't have the mood to study la....Just feel like blogging~!Ish....I'm soooo lazy =( Hope that I can do well in the test and same goes to all my friends too....Good luck to myself and to my beloved Kamparian =)
  Last but not least,I wish all my family and friends good luck in this new month and stay healthy as always..bye=)

0 comments: