Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bye my lovely friend~

All ex-form 5 students must be get their SPM result already..so,how was your result?satisfied with it or not??First,I would like to congraz to those who get their good result in SPM,and also who not really satisfied with her/his result...it's okay..it's passed..Don't think too much...look forward but not backward~=)I'm glad..I'm satisfied with my result...Thanks all of them who helped me when i faced some trouble in my study~thanks a lot...=) Well,after took result,some of my friend going to leave me soon...we can't always meet each other anymore...=( I really hope that we can always contact each other,our friendship must not be stop at here and not lose to distance,kay?promise me...I will also do my part ~ I'm going to Utar also ~May intake....going to start my new life soon....I hope all will going smooth and all the best at thr~leaving my sweet home soon...I really can't image how do I live without them?Without their protect,love,caring and much much...T.T I hope i can be more tough to face my own new life,support me!!bye~

0 comments: