Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy April Fool

*Deng Deng*Today is the 1st day of April as we known as April Fool Day~Yeah!!!Today you can bluff or play someone with NO WRONG~*Hiak Hiak*Sure I'm not to waste this chance to play with my friend~Hmm...After a few second for thinking what story i gonna to lie ~I had phoned Miss Carol....Doodoo~DooDo~Finally she answered...I tried to calm down and tell her that my car can't move ~and beg her to fetch me back....I tried to make her believe on me...but unfortunately,she know I'm trying to lie her....so in the end~I get lied but not her...SOB=( but I'm happy~so how was your story on this funny april fool???interesting??Funny???But please don't be serious if you get lie ~just a joke ~your friend are trying to bring you joy!SSooooo reLAx^^

Oh,today I went to 扫墓 with my mum...actually this is the 1st time i went for 清明~I never went before since i was small...so this year I decided to go there with my mum...not taking any photo at there because I felt scared and I don't hope that those photo got any 'special' person inside~lol~~haha...The weather is super hyper hot la....

Just now went bought some Amway face product with my sister...Bought a lot and spend a lot too T.T Spent almost Rm250~This's the first time i bought those thing so for me thr are quite expensive~


Alright, that's all for tonight.Bye~

0 comments: