Sunday, April 24, 2011

23 april 2010

Suppose to update my blog yesterday but due to some reason,so I just update today~I'm superb bored with my life now~doing the same thing everyday...What I can do is hanging out with my friends to pass my time~how pity are me!== so...as usually I hang out with kok hao and annie yesterday~We decided to go chilipadi(mamak stall) because I want to eat Tom Yam Soup~~!!As everyone know that all spicy food are my favourite food !!But,I can not eat too spicy food because I have gastric~Doctor always remind me that I have to take a good care of my healthy if not my gastric will be more worse!*sigh*this cannot eat that also cannot eat ...so what the fun of my life!!T.T sob~After that,we decided to go to the beach~Terengganu lack of entertainment,so beach is the place that we can go to have some fun there...we proud to be Terengganu people~because
there are many beautiful islands and beach~

The sky are so beautiful ,right??


three of us!!

can you feel the sea breeze???

crazy but we are happy!!


annie!!

Am going to end my post here....bye bye~hope to enjoy ya...see you again~^^

0 comments: