Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Going to be crazy!

Alright~had an outing with my friends...Chit-chat with them 8 hours long!!haaha~Girl's talk today~A lot to gossip~so yea...I admit that girl really like to talk so much~ but we really left no much time that we can spend to each other ~T.T

I have some trouble that annoying me...stress come to me...insomnia for few days.I don know why,but I know I have to find out those problem and calm down myself...Fall sick again~I know that every day I not enough sleep...but what can i do??I seem like a good listener to other...they use to phone me when they having some trouble in their life..but...I felt that it is hard for me to find a listener T.T Last night,I going to be crazy again...felt so upset...try to open my contact number and find someone to talk...but....haiz...Luckily,i saw a contact number,a friend that long time we did not contact with~I try to send a message to ***...actually..that time is already late night..I m so lucky that *** still awake...In front of *** ,I can do whatever I like,no need to act ...no need to care...*** used to listen wad I said...I really released my feeling well...shout to *** !!haha...like a crazy girl!!!I like to find *** when i was moody bcs *** is a good listener and *** know to keep my secret!!!thanks so much..haha ...After an Hour phone with***..I feel much better la...so glad have a friend like this!!!thankiu so much!!!I will try to settle those thing!!and lastly~friendship forever!!!my dear friend!!!!!!!!!!!=)

That all for today...I will try to upload my photo to make my blog not to be so dead...haha...have a good day~^^

0 comments: