Saturday, April 16, 2011

New blog skin~

Tada~I just changed my blogskin and add some new song to my blogger~Hope all my reader can enjoy with this lo...^^I feel that my blog are too dead...but i not really know the reason~Hmm...mayb my blogger should upload more photo?or my english writting skill are too bad??I would like to get some comment from my blog reader~Pls!!^^..Anyways~I'll try my best to make my blog to be more interesting~~am promise~=) should I buy a new phone ??samsung galaxsy ace or samsung galaxsy S??Any idea??== Between..I also feel want to buy a new camera ..but...I had no money=( what to do???Too many thing that I want to buy...=( so,dad...will you buy those thing for me??I hope you will~hehe....This is my dream and I will make my dream come true one day!!wait for me!!!!haha~

It's time to fetch my little sister go to tuition ~so i just stop here~enjoy ur day..bye^^

0 comments: