Friday, April 22, 2011

Dating with my study group's members~

Li,Feng(leng cai name),bear and yee ,how do you feel about the tittle above??Sure miss the time a lot ya~when we study together at MCd,Library,Siet li's house,Shao feng's house,Bear's house,A&W,etc~Seriously,I miss that time...our study group~Play a lot,chit-chat a lot when the study group....and a new couple born because of this study group too...*dadadada~ They are Miss lee siet li and Mr.leang shao feng~Their love story start from this study group...so romantic ,right?Hehe,actually we all really study hard in this study group~Their case just a *special*case~so don misunderstanding the rest of us~haha... We really very guai lui and guai zai de XD....

This is the new born couple photo~haha~

Finally,am had finished the history of the study group~so let's start our topic todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~

I quickly dress up myself and get ready to go out as the MR.Bear told me that he will come fetch me around 6.30pm...But,He was late !!! After that,we plan to go Coco Jamboo for our dinner...chit-chat at there from 7pm to 9.30pm...So many topic to talk as we really long time din't meet up..Continue at zies corner again till 12.30 mid night~haha..As Kt don have a standard place for singing K session,so we prefer talking session~So ,Please do not feel weird that why KT' People can talk non-stop for so many hours~you should know that we already used to it~^^
am sorry that I did not upload any photo for today because I'm really hate to take any photo by my noob handphone~=( Hope to get my camera soon~!!



Alright, this is all my post about...good night everyone...^^

0 comments: