Monday, April 4, 2011

I'm officially 18 years old now~

3 April 2011....This is my day~My 18th birthday!!I'm officially 18 years old now!weeewee....So,I had celebrated my birthday two times~with my lovely family and friend~what can say about the party??one word can describe~FUN!!Thank a lot...






I love my birthday cake so much~~special thanks to my mum!!!!

next~I also celebrated with my lovely friend...*smile*I really have a lot of fun~they gave me a lot of surprise~I have to say that i never get surprise on my birthday..this year~1St time!!!the feeling SYOK!!haha...not my friend never think to give me surprise but i always get to know what they trying to do...I'm clever girl ma..I used to get people surprise,I'm also the person who like to think a lot ~~but I really get shock when they take out the birthday cake ~The cafe play the birthday song ~haha.....so touch la...I love you all so sososososo much....












My present~~~~


Present from my second and third sister~(Perfume)GUESS






Best present from my dear friend~like so much!!!appreciate!


Funny present from ter~he give me at 12am!haha..anyway...thankyou for his present too

It's all about my birthday~bye

0 comments: