Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tears drop..

Just a short post here ,feel want to release my feeling through blogging~You can ignore if you are not interested with it~


From the tittle......am cried T.T tears drop again...Have a talk with my sister...We talked a lot...personality ,family....If you know me well,you should know that last time the relationship between my mum and me are quite bad...We always wrangle ~ our opinion ,style are totally different!!She always request her child to be a person that what she want to be~But am hate people that try to control my life since i was small~so..there was the reason we are always quarrel!!*sigh* She feel that am impolite...but~*sigh* again~She is my parent!!when I grow up,I try to change~but she was not aware of my changes~heart pain!!After the talk, my sister told me that am a pessimistic thinking person~always think too much~worry too much!but am I??Maybe this is the other side of me~the side that I don't wish to let other see it~!!I cry like a baby in my room~I know that am have a lot of shortcoming~but...how to change this??anyone can give some idea??江山易改,本性难移啊!!
But But But ~~~~~~the relation between my mum and me are much better now!!!yeah~give a clap for myself^^ I hope that our relation will be more and more closer till the end~Am believe I can~Do you???^^ well,the feeling are much better now~thanks for those who still willing to read this post till the end~ I know am quite *ngam ngam cham cham* (in cantonese)~ appreciate much much!!Going to bed soon...goodnight。。。

my Panda eye come out again~

0 comments: