Sunday, May 1, 2011

Recently~

Halo!I'm back again~quite a time am left from here,actually nothing can post due to my boring and routine life...== keep doing the same thing everyday and everyday...so I want to shout that I'm super duper bored!!

                                                     HaHa,can you feel how bored am I??

Happy Labour's day for those who are working 1st... Today is public holiday, so we must take this opportunity to take a good rest and relax our mind~Due to this holiday,my sister are coming back home...this is a rare opportunity to let everyone get together~my mum are going to cook a lot of delicious foods for them~well...am know that we are going to gain weight again..So bad!I think that I will upload all the photo with my family afterward if I have the time to do this..*hope*

I was attended to our 5 beta's barbecue gathering yesterday~I have a great time over there,met up with my ex-classmate that long time never meet~not all my class-mates that attend to this gathering..but this is not a problem to us..we still very enjoyed~thanks to who are willing to came~ ~special thanks to ee-lynn and mei chin that organised this gathering...I hope to have this gathering next time^^ am no took any photo yesterday night...all the photo will be upload by jiayi ~

Okaylah~I going to end my post at here...hope to enjoy ya^^bye bye...

0 comments: