Thursday, May 26, 2011

I hope I can success in my future time!!

  Hello..am blogging again....eerm...live in Kampar almost 1 week .....If  you ask me how are me here??fine there??I answer was absolutely No!!!Seriously~I homesick!!I miss all of them so much!I don know why I just can't be independent like chui but always missing them....I cried for so many times....you feel that i'm useless,right???I think so....but..my mind keep pop out their face...I MISS THE TIME WE TOGETHER!!
I tried my best to console myself ~but...I failed to do it!!I'm sorry...chui!!I knew that I brought a lot of trouble to you!!You know that I just don know how to keep my feeling inside my heart!!sorry...and thank you so much that you are the one who accompany me when I got some problem!THANK YOU ^^
Skype with my sister just now.....I know all of them are worrying about me....sorry,papa,mama,jie jie~!!!I just realize that how much they doted on me....I feel bless that I have a happy and sweet family!!Again..thank you!
I love you all for so much!!!

I told myself...
''Distance are not the point to separate our love...I know you all are always  beside me and give  me  a lot of support ...well...I will be strong and  start my new life in this stranger place !!I wont let you all dissapointed ....''
                         I LOVE ALL OF MY FAMILY                  
                       MEMBERS!!!

0 comments: