Saturday, May 7, 2011

6th May 2011~Outing with my girls....

  Another outing with my girls again~Planned to go 'Sweet And Treat' but unluckily there are close for today as the boss are not feeling well today T.T~It's okay...will go there again on this Sunday!Ice-crEam~I want it so much!!! So changed our plan to Zies Corner....


             Girl's Time again~

                           Chui zui's black pepper chicken chop~

                       Tian and yan xin's food~

                        女人强 ordered nasi lemak!
                         Chocolate Ice CRush~nice!!


mine~lamb chop!!!nice!!!

After finished,continued our gossip time at THe Two Cafe~!!

               38~ing !!!girls ma!
                        ee-lynn,tian,yan xin!!


                       chui and me!short hair???nice???

okay la...end my post here~bye!thanks for reading lo!

0 comments: