Monday, May 16, 2011

Leaving soon T.T


                 Can you feel that How much That I love my Family???

Today is already 16th may 2011 ,that mean  am still left 4 days in my hometown~Am going to leave soon~Time flies~I wonder that how can I live without them~This fews day keep worry about this and that~ I can passing my day alone??moody~I know am going to miss them a lot a lot..my dad,my mum,my sister,my baby nephew ~and my life style!I'had to change my life after that~I have to do all the housework~I hope I can pass this suffer time~I hope~am really hope that...so...god bless me,please!I want to have a bright future~so I should solve all the trouble ~chui chui chui~I need your help~please try to console me when am bad mood~we need to take care for each and other,kay?promise me!Try to avoid quarrel in our future life...We should remember that we are best best friend forever~L.O.V.E!!


                             I love this quotes so much~Do you??

0 comments: