Saturday, May 7, 2011

Speechless~

  What had happened  to this world right now??Human's moral value drop day by day~Do you have watched the video that some high school student bully a student in the facebook??They not only beat the student but they still cut the student's hair!How over they are!The worst thing is they are Girl!Female! I don't really understand that why they still want to record those rubbish video and post it out?OMG~am not really understand what are their mind thinking~ Actually~there are  a lot of way to solve any problem...but they choosing the stupid way~!*speechless*

'Learning to ignore things is one of the great paths to inner peace... ~~♥'I like this sentense so much~ I'm trying to learn this also~not to too care~I want peaceful life.....learning to put down something..learning to talk in a nice way when facing someone you dislike~ learning to ignore~learning learning learning~I believe that I can do it !!

~~~~~~~~~Took some picture with my little ill sister just now...^^she is so cute ,right?

                        
                           Supergirl!!!

                            Angry~ing!!haha!
                          

                             I dote her for so much!

                         The end for today~bye!

0 comments: