Friday, May 6, 2011

5th may @International children's day~

First and foremost,I would like to wish all the kids Happy Children's Day~My little sister's kindergarten-StarWays  also celebrated  on this day ...so that ,my little princess woke me up early in the morning to help her tied up her short hair~=.= She dressed up with a beautiful dress and went to school with a happy and excited mood~ After that,this little princess came back home with a lot of present that given by the kindergarden~ I believe that she had a lot of fun there!

                          This cute girl took some photo with her present~

                                         Happy Meal from MCD~not bad not bad~




                                       Enjoying her cold drink~

I'd planned to go out for my lunch after pick up my little sister but I'had no idea that what should I eat??.. An idea pop out in my mind after I saw the McD happy meal ...Yes~tat is MCD!! Spices  Chicken Mc Deluxe always is my 1st choices..I like it soooo much..*hehehe*Drive-thrus again....Took some photo while waiting my food done~
             My sister with her son~
                                    wHEn we are together~
That all for today ...Just a short and bored post...Am feel like to blogging ma !!TaTA...will upload the gathering photo in the next post~so.. wait for me ya!

0 comments: