Wednesday, May 4, 2011

30th april 2011-3rd may 2011@Family Gathering!


This is my family photo~you may get shock because we can count as a big family than others family...I have six siblings..all are girls~I feel proud that I can be the one of this family~I love my parents and also my siblings much much~^^from the last post ,I had told that my sisters are coming back home for their holidays..We are so busy this few days~and am also take this opportunity to stick with them...For sure,my mum had cooked many type of their favourite food~such as laksa penang and also 'loo mee'~everyday just ate ate ate..we are no opportunity to feel hungry at all...haha...*Gain weight* Adui!!must keep fit again~~

Besides that,taking advantage of everyone at home,we decided to celebrate Father's Day and Mother's Day...
                     My handsome dad and my pretty mum XD
                                     1 2 3 blow~

                so sweet ,sweet couple or sweet parent^^

       we also celebrate with this new daddy and new mummy~their son so chubby,right??

We discuss what should buy for my dad and my mum as their father's and mother's day present to them..and finally we bought...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ta~daa~~~~~~

                     I-pad!ya..we bought I-pad for our daddy!!

And also bought a phone for our mummy as her phone going to be dead soon~Sony Ericsson Xperia 8


And and and.............we also share to buy a new phone for my second sister for her birthday present present as her birthday is just around the corner!!and she hope to have a touch scree phone for so much so we try to achieves her dream~look...how much we dote to her!!



                                      Samsung Ace!!

Yea~~those present make my money gone!!!Oh my god~can you images that how much I should pay for those present???I answered A LOT I have paid around rm500++ for those present!!Lack of money seriously!!anyone willing to lend me some??haha^^just joking...I really hopes that they will love their present ~from now on...I have to start to earn some money to buy my I-phone 5 and also my camera!!*aza aza**fighing** ~^^wish me luck,kay?my dear friends~=)



0 comments: