Wednesday, May 11, 2011

9th may 2011 @ Girls outing again again again~hi

  Our plan A-Sweet And Treat again~but guess what~when we reached there ,the shop are closing again~wt...f
I've been there for two times but two times the shop are closing,am just want to try their homemade ice-cream only..why so hard har???== And again,we have to plan another plan B~so our final decision = Yes Corner Restaurant~so...SuShi  time again  !!


Hand roll~forget the name of this sushi^^


Finish! We ate a lot..

After that,change place to continue yamcha again~how geng we are right?just finished dinner then straight go yamcha already^^another talking time for all girls!


                              New cafe ~Cavalie~I love the decoration and feel  very mysterious~


                                      Special drink of CaValie cafe~

                         Pop-corn ~nice!


                                 Ice-cream is a must for me in this hot weather!!!!

Gossip here and that for few hours~and the voucher girl (Teh Yan Xin) took out her Mcd voucher~Anddd...Teo yizen want to eat their ice-crem~so...we moved to McD ~haha...I think the time is around 10.30pm++ and I feel want to give a call  to my parent and inform them I'll back to home late a bit...but mu phone run off of battery,so i borrowed zen's phone and I promised my dad I'll be home before 11pm..hahhaa...

My favourite!

Ice-cream time!!


                                      mc Flurry~

                                         Mc fluRRy  stick together~so funny ~

 Rain heavily that night~plus there are a terrible night...rain and thunder~all my friend should know that I'm scare of thunder!!!Tian and I keep shout outside the mcd!!my god...feel want to cry already~reached home already 11.30pm...and I also break my promised that I'll be home at 11pm..the next day,my mum told me that my dad is worry about me till cant sleep ...oh..I felt so sad..I'm sorry ,Dad!!
1 night ,five girls went to 3 restaurant ....break record doh!hahha

0 comments: