Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Celebration for mother's day!

Let talk about mama's day that just passed few days ago~woke up at 8am as usually..After sent my little sister to school then am had an outing with my friends...We decided to buy Carnation for our beloved mama ^^so headed to flower shop to buy some^^we also called our chui chui to buy some too but she paiseh to present it ~so....we keep advised and advised her...and finally she buy it too^^yeAH!give her a clap^^She is a good daughter!!!!



I also bought two beams of Carnation....one for my beloved mama..and one for my beloved sister...This is a 1st year she become mama le..haha..she was so surprised when she received the flower^^ I sent those flower to my mum's shop to give her a surprise too^^ and I called her to put in the shop and show to other people that how blissful she is~haha...


Last night ,we just celebrated with my big family~there are a lot of mama there^^Grandma is the biggest mum that night~



                            all mama ~

                                         My grandma^^
                           grandmA and yiyi acting peace~^^

Have a nice gathering with them...lastly,took some photo before going to bed^^


0 comments: