Sunday, May 29, 2011

28th and 29th May 2011

 Erm...thinking how to start my post now...what should I talk about??.......okay...I should start from 2 visitor came kampar to find us...and this two days...they brought me a lot of happiness....I feel so warm when they came to find me....There are so hard to find someone you know for very long time in this stranger place...Aww...so touch....Have a happy moment with them this two day...^^ Thankiu~~

                       Kampar famous food~面包鸡


Nice food..recommended ~Rate:8/10
                                  Lok lok+steamboat+bbq buffet

Guess how much per person for this .........Let's I told you...just RM19.80 and I'm sure you will satisfied with the food there~~^^

Okay lah..end my post here...have my 1st class tomorrow...All the best to me loh.....stay tunned ~bye bye

0 comments: