Thursday, June 2, 2011

KL later....

  Yes,I'm here for blogging again~hmm..decided to going KL later ALONE by train and this is my 1ST TIME !!how dare am I ,right?my parent and sister was so worry about me~but..I want to see them for so much,so I still choose to go back without anyone accompany me...Get my KTM tickets just now...Each ticket cost me RM20..Freaking expensive for me as a student~!!erm...actually got a bit feeling scare la...don know I can reach there safety ma...haha...*touch wood touch wood* two and half hours journey to there and come back again on sunday early in the morning....I hope I can really used to here when I come back here...I'm so free this week...Just have lecture class in this week and all the tutorial class will start from second week...I hope I can more busy than now....Ohya,I met some new friends too at here..they are Emily...erm..let me describe about her..she have a long hair and small body size..she came from Johor with nobody!!she is a english educate student..so,she just know to talk english but not chinese!!hehe...this is a hard job for me to communicate with her..as you all know my english poor like sh**..haha..but I also try my best ...I know I can improve my english as well...conclusion-she is a nice girl and I feel glad to meet her^^ another one is wan er~her name are so cute ,right~wan er mean small bowl in chinese!what can I say about her??erm..she local from Ipoh too...she also is a happy -go-luckly girl..and I think I should tell you guys..I found 2nd Tang Pui Mang here~haha...their behaviour are totally same....haha..like to joke and play around~!!

That all for my post today..I going to take my breakfast 1st~ciao....^^

0 comments: