Thursday, June 16, 2011

Friends???? or maybe stranger????

From my tittle above,if you are really intelligent enough..You should know maybe I having some trouble now...Actually what are the meaning of friend??The one you always stick together??or the one you would share your secret to??Erm~For me 'FRIEND' not means everything,but they have a quite important position in my mind...I'll treat them super good and I'll 100% believe them once I feel that they are my friend..but...I think I've to change my opinion~ maybe I've to change the way how I treat my friends to avoid get hurt???I dun really hope to do tat...but once you get your friends betray you will know my feeling well....quite hard to describe my feeling now...just feel disappointed with someone ...If you think that I am saying about you then you can go through with it...B.E.L.I.E.V.E ??I think now quite hard to believe someone so easy..I miss my secondary friends for so much...I love the way they interact with other..straight ,true, pure and true heart!!~That is what I want from a friend!!oH...I feel want to shout loudly now!!Feeling bad now!!I hate those who betray me!!I HATE it!! How can I survive in this cruel environment!!??Maybe I should change to be a cruel person to survive in the world???Moody now~!!!Grrrrr......................

0 comments: