Saturday, June 11, 2011

I leaves my blog  for 1 week ++...sorry to all my blog reader that always stay tunned with me~hehe..appreciate it!From my latest post..I promised that I will post what had happen when I going to KL~and yea... now am going to keep my promise~!!

Having a lot of fun  in that 3 days....Spent all my time to be with them...As you know I miss them a lot a lot...Once I reached there...my Da Jie and Er Jie brought me to eat~our favourite food-鸡公煲 !!I ate a lot..2 bowl of rice!!!That are really awesome!!You can try to have ur dinner at there if you got the chance..their location at Kuchai lama there....and sure we went to sing-k at New way...My er jie love to sing for much!!so..as her good sister sure I accompany she ^^After that,it's my SHOppING Time!!! Sunway Piramid !!!




      Kindori~~nice Ice-cream.....^^

Before I came back to kampar,Da jie cook a bottle of herba tea for me...Thank you my lovely da jie...feel so warm and touch^^

Nice!!!

So back to my kampar life....start my tutorial class already!!and two assignment are already shoot to me!!!OH my God!!really no ideal to do it la!!!anyone can teach me??Pls~~~T.T
I met a lot of friend here~~They all are soooo cute and the same thing is we also like to talk...everyday just blow water and going out till mid night~enjoy my time with them^^


10 of Jun is my lovely daddy birthday...so sad that I can't celebrate with him~!!!All the best to my papa..and I would like to tell you that I love you~and I'm feel glad that can be your daughter!!You are our good and best daddy forever and ever!!!!I had mail a birthday card to him too~hope he will like it^^

happy birthday la...^^

I end my post with my latest photo^^Utar~my choices!!haha

Bye.............

0 comments: