Friday, May 6, 2011

5th may@Gathering with FRIEND

From the last post,I promised that am will upload the gathering photo..so..I'm going to keep my promise~^^


                  Took a photo before going out^^

I have to drive today as nobody can fetch me..so I called yizen and chui zui that am going to fetch them around 6.45pm..headed to ee-lynn house-Taman Semarak..We are the 1st one arrived to her house...of course we lend out our hand to prepare those food..Finally~we done!!

There are not much food because just 9 person are going to attend include ee-lynn...And and and and.....the '水饺'are so delicious...I love it so much~and I love the 'bal bal' too..haha..you may ask what is bal bal??You can ask from who are there last night~they might tell you what is 'Bal Bal' hahahhahaha.....

Gossip here and that for few hours~keep laugh all the way because Mr.Toh Yen Ming are so funny !!Love to chit-chat with they seriously...I never expect that I can talk so much with them as am not really close with them from last time..but I was totally wrong...they are so kind AND nice laaaa......

Cleaned up after that..Thank you to this two hardworking boy and girl!!^^


Girls photo time again~~~~We love this!!

            
                           chui zui and Me!Friendship forever!!


                     Doing crazy with Tian~Look at her face!!haha

More photo I will upload to facebook~If you are interesting ,then go and have a watch at there bah~bye bye!

0 comments: