Friday, July 1, 2011

JUly~New month with new hope...

 JULY...Time flies...I been stay here around 1 month...How my life's going on here??Hmm...I'm  enjoying my Uni  life now...there are a lot of activities held in the campus...and I really enjoyed it well...What a wonderful and interesting life~!A lot of assignment already shoot to me....sociology,critical thinking,economic,basic english ...24 hours are totally not enough for me...some more ,there are still have a small test ...I done my 1st test in Utar!feel so nervous and stress...I hope the result will make me satisfied...PLs.! I hate my Panda eyes now~!It look ugly!!arghh..!!!


 I met my KT friend last week...really enjoyed my time with them~!My dear carol,jiayi,annie,ah kit,lao 9,trishal,waihao~My hometown friend!~!So yeah, must have a next  gathering  someday soon!I'm waiting!~Oh ya...I want to thanks miss jia yi tat keep be my driver that two day~!Thanks a lot ya.. =) 


Overspending  in this month !!keep shopping shopping and shopping!!I need to control myself!!!this is what i promised to do =)Believe me la hor...


Lastly...I hope all my lovely blog reader good luck in this new month and all the best~!!stay tuned with me always...



Bye bye~^^

0 comments: