Thursday, August 25, 2011

Latest news~^^






 Let's the photos do the talks for today..lalalalala

                                      Latest me^^

                  
                         Last Presentation In sem 1~Critical thinking...


                      Big Jeff~!He going to Taiwan soon...We miss him damn much =(The lecturer class without you  very weird la..Can't hear you call me auntie anymore!Can't share your secret anymore!By the way~Please take a good care there ...Study hard hard ar!Don't keep playing and playing!!

                     Friendship forever!!If you dare to forget me..then your secret sure will post in                        Facebook de!!hehe.


                                
                            
All helpers took a photo with wilber pan!He just stand behind me !!OH MY GOd~!Somemore he put his hand on my shoulder!so lucky la...haha..Crazy over UUUUU.....I love him so much..Friendly, Funny,Nice + handsome!!!!!!!arghhhhhhhhhh=))

0 comments: