Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sick=(

 I fall sick again again and again~Fever,cough,flu and sore throat come to me together..wt* suffering now... sleep and sleep this weekend...I don know why I still feel tired after I slept for so many hours!Damn it!!
Let's talk about my life ..recently I feel that I changed a lot...I closed my heart and don let anyone go in..what happen har?out group??? Tomorrow is the mid-term test for basic english ...that mean I going to GG in this test again!OMG!!no mood to study at all after the mid term test!!Someone pls slap me!!!haha!

Miss my hometown so much la....Going back on this 27 august!excited!!Wait for me ya kay tee!!I got a lot of dates already!BTW..I know i still need to study for my final exam!!I will..I promise^^TaK sabar sabar want to go back and meet my lovely family members^^this is what I waiting for and make me feel happy^^tata la...

0 comments: