Saturday, June 20, 2009

2009.6.20

tis is really the end for us??i dono,no ppl know also..u had told me many many thing..u said wad u do is for my own good..(u say u chase the girl bcs of me also),so i told u break v her la if u said de all is the truth..u din answer me...u just said one day u will do it..one day???when???i duno..but i din ask u le..i know how i ask u ,u also wont give me a real answer,right??..so i give up...i really enjoy talking phone v u yesterday,the last call...tell u the truth,yesterday wad u told me i all believe..not i stupid but i just wan to prove to myself i din c wrong ppl...mayb tis just can make me feel not so suffer...haha...stupid,right???today morning qing msg me,i tell her wad my feeling in my heart,qing phone me after she c my msg,she told me tat her heart felt pain when c my msg,she also felt touch..felt wanna to cry tat time..haha...sha sha de la qing...i really can feel tat she know me much..really..

0 comments: