Sunday, June 14, 2009

Open school le!!!

haiz...finally school reopen le...scare to go school,i knw still got many obstacles i need to face it..tis is why i don wan to face so many ppl...many ppl gave me many comment....i got hear it..i knw...they are for my own good...they love me much...don wan to see me get hurt again..many of my friend knw my thing but they din ask me at all..i knw they don wish me to think back again...but....my heart??haha....someone keep make me laugh,make me happy..thx....i cant say out tis word in front u all bcs i really dono how to say it out....so i choose to write at here...haha...today MH come ask me wad happen on me?/wah...he also knw it...died!!!i m sure many ppl already knw my thing..but nvm...i think tis thing will pass soon...who r me???layyan ma...kw say de super lly ma....haha...jx boy ,win hao they say de pig yan....i knw i will be nth de....

0 comments: