Sunday, June 14, 2009

hey!!!wad u wan actually??u feel wan to play v me??come on...i challenge u !!even i knw u more clever than me,but so wad???pls don act pity again le....very geli u know?i knw u wan to say wad wad u very suffer la..dono wad urself wan actually,very fan ar...go die la...tis is the reason tat u use to hurt two girl beside u,loving u...i really dono wad ur feeling...but ur problem already hurt many ppl....u said wan to solve it...haha...wad a joke...one day then one day...the ppl tat loving u more suffer u know??but i knw u dono..so u just can keep hurt the ppl who care u and love u...erm..not dono is act dono....sorry..u force me to think u like tat...ok la...wad wait u...no nid!!!go together v ur good gf...she need u badly,love u deeply.. i can feel it...but pls behave urself...in my mind ,u still my friend ...good luck on u and ur gf....bye.....

0 comments: