Wednesday, July 21, 2010

21july 2010(wednesday)

Oh gosh!!i don know what happen to me actually at school today...Why my tears was drop that time??What happened right now???i confuse!!I try to dun think too much and cool down myself!!My friend asked me what happened to me,i totally cant answer it!!because i really shock!!!Emo??Should i always hi with you first all the time??and i just waiting for your respond???when your mood are better then you will reply me .but when your mood are down then???I dun want to do this kind of stupid thing anymore!!!!!!I hate myself when i doing this stupid thing!!!I dun wish to lost you!!!T.T
but i felt that our distance are become more far and far...what can i do??No one know i writing who now...because i never tell you all who r the one i keep talking about...I hope they will not simply guess who r the person~~pls~~~

0 comments: