Friday, July 30, 2010

I m who i m!!

okay..i should want to tell you all how is a person are me! I am the one who talk very straight to all my friend~for me,hate is hate,like is like..it's really clear to know that!!i show my feeling through my face,my word,even my emotion!!I know some of them can't accept my style!!So what to do??i should change to the style you all like???impossibel!!i don't think the way i do are wrong!!so if you are not like me,please dun view my blog and don't even make a friend with me!!you'r not welcome!!!I really easy to believe on friend~i treat them with my full heart!!but they??i wonder why they like to play 心计 with their friend??I hate this jind of thing so so so much!!!!izzit this is call friendship??????Last time,one of my friend told me that,tis world no real friend~why should you want to take out your heart to treat your friend??you will get hurt in the end also,worth??I not agree what tis friend told me...I still believe on my friend!!even if the time all my friend lie on me but at least i still believe that my best friend CAROL LOK SEOK CHIN wont treat me that!!!so i appreciate her so much!!!really...I hope ,really hope that our friendship wont end till the day we die!!!can??

At here,i want to tell all of you,if you feel that where the thing i make wrong,please please tell me and dun keep inside ur heart..i really welcome to hear all the comment and try my best to change to the best!!!thanks!!!

0 comments: