Monday, July 12, 2010

I failed my JpJ AgaiN

well...i'm quite moody now..just now i went to take my JpJ test ...but I failed it again ~T.T
I'm tooooooooo panic le...woke up at 5 a.m today...cant sleep well actually~keep thinking this and that..I'm not confidence on myself at all...that's why i felt scare till i cant drive it well!!!you know what the wrong i made??I forget to put down my HAND BREK!!Ough!!when i know this my mood down....i knew that i going to fail again...Here ,i would like to thank the JPJ tester~Tuan wad wad Yusof...you are a good tester compare with that last time one!!^^You are quite patient on me...Thank you ya!^6^
OHya~i going to retake my JPJ test again...but when should i take the date??august or september??August i have to face my trial sPM exam~~but if september retake ,is it too late??Pls give me your opinion~kay??i really confuse lar...Hope i can pass my test as fast as possible la..i really dun want to go bitara again!!Pls~~

0 comments: