Saturday, July 24, 2010

I going to be alone=(

Well..from now on...i going to be alone...my second sister is back to kl for her studies ~she came back 3 months for her holiday~In this 3 months...it really happened many many thing to my house ~~ this changed really made our life different~and i know i need to used it on!!As a sister,i need to take care of my two little sister,my parents are busy for their business and they are lack of time to really look after them~~i know this is my 'job' as a sister...i just hope i can do my best lar~~Should be more mature after this!!><
I going to sleep alone after this!!!Argh!!i never sleep alone in the night since i was small...but now i have to do that...how?how ??how??T.T i miss the time when four of our sister sleep together in a small room...it's really warm~~We talked our secret together,cry together,even we quarrel together ....it really a sweet time~but now no more...we are hard to be together like last time....can the time turn back to that time???pls~~
nothing more to write here..going to sleep alone today~~Tonight will be a good night??i hope it will^^good night!!

0 comments: