Friday, July 16, 2010

我到底怎么了??

Today our Miss carol came my house and fetch me go to tuition..The 1st time she drive car and also the 1st time i sit her car...erm...actually she already ok in driving le... so here..We want to say good bye to all the TaXi..we no need them amymore!!Hooray=)

Well...after the addition mathematics tuition...we went to The Chicken Rice shop and had our breakfast+lunch...We planned to go MIss carol house for the sing K sesion and prepare for the singing competition ^^i had take part in a group ~me,siet li,ming zhuang,and also kianyee....we had rush on time to choose song anymore..we do our best when practice just now~~Hope we can sing more good in the competition lo...God bless us=)We are form 5 student already^^we need more experience or can say is memory ....hehe
I think i'm facing some trouble in my life...i know i' m always stay good with him ...many of our friend think that we are fall in love with each other ..but~we are really friend!!!right??why when i knew that you sms with other girl and you 'MAY' fall in love with her ..My heart feel uncomfortable??why??i know i never fall in love with you but just act you as my super good friend!!!I dono why this feeling wil come disturb me!!!Can they go away?!!!=(What happen on me??haiz..

0 comments: