Monday, August 2, 2010

Trial exam

Time passing so fast so fast~~Trial exam is nearer and nearer!!!!but i'm still no mood to start my revision yet T.T Today i 'm quite moody at school...i don't know what thing that make me moody,and I just felt don't want to talk so much ~~

I know i 'm not enough mature compare with someone same age with me ~~I hope I can be mature a bit!!I 'm the lazy gal...lazy to study ,lazy to do my homework,lazy to do my revision!but my trial exam is just around the corner...i don want to regret after the time i take my SPM result!I don want my parent disappointed on me,I dun want!!!!!If i dun want ,i know i should start my work today!!I hope my mind can really be mature!!!i dun want to so playful again!!!This is not the right time to play and enjoy life!!I know That how important the Spm result for my life!!I need the result to apply many thing !!My parent is a busybody!They need to work early in the morning!!They need to earn money for us!I know i should not make my parent to worry about me anymore,i already a 17 years old gal!I should do my thing by myself and try to don disturb them...I want to set up my mind to study,but can I???



Anyway!!i promise myself to do my best !!jia you!!!add oil!!!gambateh!!!!!
bye...good night~11.07p.m^^

0 comments: