Saturday, August 21, 2010

exam week.....

Family
Trial for spm now....I try to work hard for this examination ~I know how important the exam for me~~but believe me..i try to do the best!!I have a caring and loving family member...I appreciate them so much...I love you all.....even this word I never say out from my mouth because I really shy to say this infront you all....XD last tuesday my dad came brought me after my chemistry tuition ,in the car he ask me some question

dad:你几时考试??

me:考着咯。。今天第一天,考历史~

dad:你会做吗?

me:哈哈。。。写99XD

dad:哦。。不要给自己压力,懂吗??尽力就好

me:我没有给自己压力啦~明天考bio、我不要读!!我最讨厌的科~

dad:哦~你自己想啦~我没有力管了~

me:会啦,我会进TARC ...放心~呵呵~~

I have a caring dad~HE care of me so much...scare i cant afford the pressure~but I look like no pressure lah~~haha..anyways..i promised him i will try my best in my SPM ~that what i had promised to them....=)

FRIEND~

Erm...i just realised that actually i just have a few of real friend~~ya..Real friend~The friends that still beside of me ,believe of me~~yea~thanks for yours Believe ~appreciate....^^

For those who had no chose to believe me~thankyou...I don't want to know the reason you be a friend with me before...利用????anyway..it's pass....just stop our friendship here ...because for you,i'm no 利用价值anymore~~

I know i changed a lot...change to more protect myself....to avoid to get hurt anymore....Am i wrong??I think no~I just realize that no need to 付出你全部的真心去对待你全部的朋友,留给那些真心对待你的朋友就够了!







0 comments: