Saturday, September 11, 2010

9 september to 10 september 2010

The day before Hari Raya
Today was the last day for all muslim puasa~Went to work at my shop this 2 days...quite tired~My shop going to close for 3 days long....so,my mum follow the trip to Thailand from9 september till 14 september...^^she asked us to take care of my little sister and the family...hope she can really enjoy well there,and Don forget to buy me thing ar...after sent my mum to the bus station,we decided to go to the ebistro for having our dinner...Have a walk at the china town there again~feel relax and comfort~







We walk the stone road also...it really pain!!!We keep shout when we walked on it^^ really paiseh..hahaha..but i enjoyed the time with my lovely family










We bring our dad go to the CoCo Jumbo to have a drink~Without mother,he really go out with us 99..But he miss his wife so deeply..keep take out his handphone ~~I love this daddy so much!!!






This little girl like to eat~and she eat damn much a day!!

10 september 2010

Selamat hari raya to all my muslim friends...Woke up around 10a.m today..My dad no need to work so we had our breakfast at town city..we bring our maid out also...For celebrate hari raya to her..We told her that no need to work today,and today is her OFF DAY!My jie fu and sister came to our house for washing their car....after that dukai and my 2nd sister washing their car too..Having a lot of fun at there...





0 comments: