Tuesday, September 7, 2010

License P =)♥ ♥ ♥

I passed my JPJ yesterday^^really is finally passed doh^^3times le...if still no pass,i want go suicide le^^Get my license P today~Thank to miss Carol for fetching me go ^^Well...i just showed my license to my parent...they shocked because i never told them that i went to take the test^^haha....i want to give them a surprise!!


This friday is Hari Raya Aidilfitri...so..i wish to wish all my malay friends selamat hari raya aidilfitri ^^Because for this reason,my shop very busy...So,tomorro morning i need wake up early in the morning to help them at shop...When i was small,i hate to go shop help them,because there is very dirty and smelly~I scared that my friend saw me at there and they will laugh at me!!so,I hate holiday!!!But now,i'm willing to go shop to help them...i know that they are really busy ~~They need me~My dad is a good father for me,he is a busy buddy...He think a lot for us...He try to give us a better life...and he did it....Thankyou..He is getting older,when i saw him carried heavy thing,my heart feel so pain,T.T I cant help him....and he don' let me to help him too...he scare that i will get injured~I promise i will be a good daughter,and appreciate what he had did for me^^



ciao**

0 comments: