Friday, September 3, 2010

New blog templates~

New blog templates~IS it nice??all begin new now~hope you all like it^^Spent a lot of time to look the new blog skin~finally I find it...The one I love the most~Hiak hiak
2 weeks holiday started!!!!I'm thinking how should i spend my time wisely~Trial just finished yesterday,that mean SPM coming soon~~T.T I know that I left not much time ~~so i going to do revision for all my subject..but i'm confusing...i really can do it or not!!!I'm a super lazy gal...when I start to open my book,then I feel sleepy...Any way to solve this problem???tell me~~~~
Went to had my dinner with my family last night at MCDONALD~~~There are a lot of people there because they are going to 'buka puasa 'so,we need to wait for so long to buy our food...a small quarrel between my mum and me,but luckily we are nothing!!thx god ^^

see this two little gal enjoying their meal so much


She eating the large burger~enjoying....


This naughty gal again^^

After the meal,we decided to go to Giant playground ~~I changed 5 token for the game use...my mum and I had a competition for the car race...I m the winner ,haha...My dad said her that my mum is so 'cha'haha...enjoying the time with them so much...after that spent another two token for the basketball...again...my mum and I played too...my dad help us to look my handbag...^^





Went to meet my bestie after this,for the celebration for the end of trial ~~Met some of friend at yes corner too^^WE decided to have a walk at the china town there,took some photo there...

Jiayi and me


yi,qing,me

0 comments: